RSS

Better day

I getting better after I got feber, headache , sneezing and coughing. I felt pity when I am not at work becuase I just lay down at sofa all the time. In the meantime, I hated to be sick with this coughing and sneezing. It's so un comfortable to have this kind of sickness. Even though I just better today I am ready to back work tomorrow. I will meet my all collagaes and children. Perhaps, I got this all sickness all the time becuase I worked in children place. Where is children have all the time colds and cough maybe that why? But I must accept that becuase I want to earned my own income.
I am looking forward what they going to say tomorrow. Have  a blessed Sunday everyone.

1 comments:

Aaron Grey said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com