RSS

Teen's book

 I remembered , on my younger age we loved to read some  story books.  I cannot immagine one of my friend had collection of some interesting books that can make life history. She have been collecting novel that where she can read some love story.. We all know that mostly of the teen agers preferred on love stories. Then, out of my school time we  assign to go at library to do  some reviews.  Teen Book reviews that we  summarized to get it short cut information .
We know that all books can give  relaxed and  have more informative things. Even, i got married I bought some books that make my time busy while waiting the time I will traveled until here in Norway. And, did it to read at all and I recognized that book are can helpful to us specially on the teen ager that needed to have more knowledge accourding into important matter.

0 comments: