RSS

Emotional experiences

I am a kind of woman that emotional.And that is one of feeling.Feeling can be my bad attitude sometimes.Usually,i got easily disappointed.Even thought in a little unnecessary things.How about if you're treating in one friend and after all she did not treat as you do.I did crying when she did it to me.Crying at all tears and pain in my emotion going out.And now,i think she did an impolite so why should i am still doing good to her.I thought i gonna move on and face my face.hehe..I thought that's part in life,i in countered that not  good to me.
.
Speaking emotional feeling,i am also emotional about love.I thought humans can rationalize falling in or out of love.
Societies which lack institutional arranged marriages can call in emotional experiences by individuals influence mate section.The concept of this emotional experiences also appears in notion of emotional intelligence and empathy.

2 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

agoy emote ang lola today... ana ni day as what we chickas sa YM mao na ni...whoaaaaaaaaaa.... da lagi enter man mao antos ta karon sa kamingaw ug sa uban nga butang..

Julieta Yttervik said...

nasaan nalang magemote nalang ta ania kay boring ang life