RSS

Kirsebær(Beries)

My day is boring today. I feel not good. I want to do something that make my time past. So,What I do now is updating my corner. I almost forget that I have blog. I wanted to build up it again same as before. I must sorry to those who are part in my page. Apparently, I lost some account here that make me upset. I blocked my entrecard on that accidently I felt mad to update and soon I got everyday work. Right after work I am exhausted to write here. So, now I just share my perfect shot from my Nikon camera that I got that from my hubby gift in my b-day. I love to take a picture like everything is nice. This fruits is Kirsebær. It is some of the beries here. Before I picking up just taken picture first. I hope guys you still out there. Have a good day everyone.

0 comments: