RSS

weekend

It's finally weekend. It's time to update my corner in blog. It's been long while ago wasn't update because of my worked in three days and school in two days so was be so busy week for me. Therefore, I did have  time to make my tasked here.
I thought much on last couple days because we have examined at Norwegian coures. I passed with speaking exam but on writing exam will be in December 6 this year the result. It so excited and nervous because I need to have a chance to take on the another level of exam if I passed the writing test. But if it is not I need to take it again this coming Febuary 2011.
 I hope it will be alright because I need to visit my family soon.
I rathered to take a chance. I will try and try. Must better to try than nothing.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Always im waiting for weekend . nice